Service Writer / Afternoon Shift
- - Maintenance
- Lake Wales, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Major Medical Package, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K Retirement Plan
The Service Writer is the liaison between the Drivers and the Service Department. To ensure proper documentation and understanding of repairs needed as explained by the driver of the unit. Follow the process of repair and notify the Driver manager of repair completion
.Service Writer for Repairs and Maintenance of Fleet vehicles. Document and follow thru completion of each truck
• Quality control of New Driver trucks inspect for safety, reliability and professional image of truck and provide driver with proper functioning equipment using the FRM 09.100.010 for proper fitting control.
• Issue and collect fittings from drivers as required. Assist new drivers thru the process of receiving equipment to head out on their own. Also, help acclimate drivers to understand the write up process when coming in for service.
• Responsible for having fittings cleaned and buckets prepared for new Driver issuing.
• Assist with delivery of shipping deliveries to the appropriate departments.
• Maintain shop keys and flow of driver keys. Make copies of keys as required.
• Assist with parts to deliver to technician and have knowledge of how to look up correct parts, and properly bill towards a truck. Assist in quarterly inventory.
• Any other task as assigned by Supervisor.
• Assist Parts Clerk in getting parts to technicians and shipping/ receiving in times of need.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media